Discover internship examples from European Master in Management students:
- BMCE Capital Conseil (Morocco) - M&A advisory within corporate investment bank, company evaluation, sectorial research, pitch, memo, development.
- Coty France (Paris, France) - Product Manager Assistant for fragrances Heidi Klum and Nouvelles Licences.
- Deloite & Touche GMBH (Munich, Germany) - Assistance in the preparation of client transaction services such as company valuations, bid support, buyer/vendor due diligence, financial statement analyses and final adivsory reports.
- Ernst & Young (Geneva, Switzerland) - Transaction Advisory Services-Transaction Support and Business Valuation/Valuation Modelling.
- Govida Chocolatier (Brussels, Belgium) - Update in-store marketing and communication, implement tools in order to build customer relationship and improve satisfaction, and finally prepare the communication materials for the new Godiva Collection.
- WeiserMazars (New York, USA) - Audit intersnhip in order to get experience of the North American market and US GAAP.
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (Munich, Germany) - Assist the Sales Strategy, Planning & Reporting team.
- Barclays Capital (Frankfurt Germany) - Actively participate and experience the investment banking division.
- Danone ( Paris, France) - Support the organisation of international workshops, participation in the creation of an innovation newsletter, help in organising meetings with different countries, R&D teams, packaging teams...
Discover more internships here
European Master in Management Profiles
- Pierre-Etienne Mousse from France, specialised in Organisation, Change & Strategy at LMU
- 1st internship: L'Oreal in Consulting (Espoo, Finland)
- 2nd internship: Chanel SAS as a Financial Controller (Brussels, Belgium)
- Current job: Business Controller at H&M (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Hongyao HE, from China, specialised in Organisation, Change and Strategy at LMU
- 1st internship: Marketing at GE Healthcare Europe (Paris, France)
- 2nd internship: Marketing at GE Healthcare Europe (Germany)
- Current job: EMEA Modality Service Junior Project Manager at GE Healthcare Europe (Paris, France)
- Madeleine, specialised in Corporate Finance at EMLYON Business School - European Campus, France
- 1st internship: Portfolio Management at Deutsche Bank (Frankfurt, Germany)
- 2nd internship: Corporate and Investment Banking at BNP Paribas (London, UK)
- Current job: Fixed Income Derivatives Analyst at BNP Paribas (London, UK)
- Baudoin, from Belgium, specialised in Corporate Finance at EMLYON Business School - Asian Campus Shanghai, China
- 1st internship: Project Finance at Unicredit Corporate and Investment Bank (Munich Area, Germany)
- 2nd internship: Intern in Corporate Finance and Asset Management at Accor (Munich Area, Germany)
- Current job: Structured Finance Analyst - Oil & Gas /Power & Utilities at Crédit Agricole CIB (Frankfurt Am Main, Germany)