Register on our website by creating your personal space, and your Personal Dashboard will give you direct access to the online application module.
Application deadline: 24 June 2013
It is the aim of the consortium to offer an admission process that corresponds to the standards of European and international business schools. The selection of candidates to the programme will thus include:
• the completion of an online application form (to be screened for initial eligibility)
• submission of a GMAT score and an IELTS score - 6,5 required (We also accept TOEFL/TOEIC).
Please note: if you're a native English speaker, the language test is not compulsory.
• an interview to assess the candidate's motivation and overall quality. The interview may take place in the UK (Birmingham), in France (Lyon), in Germany (Munich) or in China (Shanghai).
After filling out the online application form, you will need to send us the following mandatory documents:
• 1 photograph,
• A certified copy of your most recent degree,
• A certified copy of your transcripts,
• A certified copy of your birth certificate translated (in English or French or German),
• A certified copy of your GMAT and your English test (IELTS/TOEIC/TOEFL) scores,
• A resume.
For quick answers to most of your questions, visit the GMAT site at http://www.gmac.com/
Bachelor's Degree in any field
English Proficiency Score (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS)
Next Intake: End of August 2013